[dba-Tech] WXP Connecting Mobiles

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:54:29 CDT 2004

I'm probably wrong here Drew, but if the only profile on the laptop is their
network one then how do they logon when they're away from the network? As I
understood it, to connect to the network and have everything operate well,
and attract domain security, etc, etc he must logon as a domain user, but
logging-on as a domain user will fail when not connected won't it? That's
why I thought he'd need a local and a domain profile. From what you're
saying you do I suspect I'm wrong (usually am) but I don't see how.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk