[dba-Tech] Monster Cable (Component Cable)

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:55:15 CDT 2004

Thanks for providing all  the wealth of information.  Right now I use
a 3 pair of RCA jacks as my component video cables... , it looks fine,
but was wondering if moving up to quality cables would make any kind
of a diffrence.. the DVD player is a Sony progressive DVD player so I
know it has the proper output for HD (well as much as can be
expected).

-Francisco