[dba-Tech] B's Recorder Gold

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Sep 22 12:15:59 CDT 2004

I bought an LG DVD burner which came with the software cited in the
subject. When I select "My Documents" as the thing to record, everything
goes well until it checks the filenames. Then it busts me saying:

"According to the OS compatibility check, the names of the following
files need to be changed. Click and change the name, or change the OS
compatibility in Data Track Properties otherwise the data may not be
read properly."

It took me about half a day to locate the Data Track Properties sheet,
but usability aside, there doesn't seem to be the opportunity to change
this setting. I don't care about reading the dvd on ancient systems like
DOS, Win95, etc. The oldest machine I have runs Win2K, so all I care
about are Win2K and WinXP. But the software won't let me edit this
value, as far as I can see.

Anyone know this software, and what I should to about this problem?

TIA,
Arthur

P.S.
If you think Access help is not, wait until you see this help file! In
comparison, MS gets a Pulitzer.