[dba-Tech] B's Recorder Gold

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:59:59 CDT 2004

Arthur, don't give yourself a headache... go w/ Nero... you may be
able to find some sites via bizrate or pricegrabber where you can get
a less expensive copy.

Nero is the de-facto standard... it's easy, makes reliable backups.
definatly one of those programs that are worth buying.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:15:59 -0400, Arthur Fuller <artful at rogers.com> wrote:
> I bought an LG DVD burner which came with the software cited in the
> subject. When I select "My Documents" as the thing to record, everything
> goes well until it checks the filenames. Then it busts me saying:
>
> "According to the OS compatibility check, the names of the following
> files need to be changed. Click and change the name, or change the OS
> compatibility in Data Track Properties otherwise the data may not be
> read properly."
>
> It took me about half a day to locate the Data Track Properties sheet,
> but usability aside, there doesn't seem to be the opportunity to change
> this setting. I don't care about reading the dvd on ancient systems like
> DOS, Win95, etc. The oldest machine I have runs Win2K, so all I care
> about are Win2K and WinXP. But the software won't let me edit this
> value, as far as I can see.
>
> Anyone know this software, and what I should to about this problem?
>
> TIA,
> Arthur
>
> P.S.
> If you think Access help is not, wait until you see this help file! In
> comparison, MS gets a Pulitzer.

-Francisco
http://ft316db.VOTEorNOT.org