[dba-Tech] Sharing a printer on a Wireless Network

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 20:21:22 CDT 2004

Unfortunately, I only understand about 40% of these words.  Some of the
machines can 'see' others.  So I'm halfway home.  My wife's machine can push
anything onto any of the others and can pull from any of the others, and
send to the other printers.  None of the machines has permission to 'see'
hers, however.

So I'm not sure it's in the router because that would seem to block it both
ways.

Rocky