[dba-Tech] Question about cable tv and recording therefrom

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:24:41 CST 2005

Heres a few more links with some info for you Arthur....

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/2/106487.html

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2076_15019870_128554781,00.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/30/AR2005123000164.html

That last one was just published today and it referred to the NEXT
article that is to come in the series offering more info so perhaps
that will be the answer that brings it all together....

GK