[dba-Tech] Outlook Express - Incomming Mail folder empty

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Feb 18 10:33:39 CST 2005

Lembit,
In Outlook Express click:
Tools
Maintenance Tab
Store Folder
It probably shows a long and unwieldy path to your email storage folder
(which will contain a number of .dbx files
This is the folder you need to recover and the files within it are what you
are looking for.

BTW: The first thing I do on a client machine where Outlook Express is used
is to move the store folder to one I create called "My Documents\Email". I
recommend everyone do the same.

HTH!
John B.