[dba-Tech] Outlook Express - Incomming Mail folder empty

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Feb 18 10:56:30 CST 2005

Have you added any hardware? If so remove it and boot into Safe Mode then go
into the hardware manager and remove the drivers for it. Reboot into normal
(Dangerous?) Mode and attempt the same procedure. If you don't get the blue
screen then you've found your culprit.

If not I suggest you Go Back a few more hours or days. Of course you'll want
to copy any modified files to another media before doing this. Unless you
have the newer version of Go Back which IIRC lets you restore only certain
files.

John B.