[dba-Tech] Send To Stopped Working

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 09:37:28 CST 2005

Dear List:

I use the 'Send To' and 'WinZip and Email'  options in the context menu that pops up when you right click a file.  Use it a LOT.

A few days ago it stopped working.  I don't know where the file goes but it doesn't appear in an email like it used to.

About the same time I installed something call winRAR and thinking that it might have hosed this feature I uninstalled it but it made no difference.

Anybody have any speculation as to why it may have stopped?

(I'll bet a dollar there's a registry key involved.)

TIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com