[dba-Tech] Send To Stopped Working

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 09:41:47 CST 2005

Yeah, WinRAR is like Winzip, but with bells on. I prefer Winzip though... I
think if you go to options in winzip it should have a thing to reassociate
the file types to winzip rather than winrar. It's like all these different
media players trying to take control of every media file type you have...
bloody annoying.

Jon