[dba-Tech] Send To Stopped Working

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Feb 21 13:05:26 CST 2005

Rocky,
Does Send to WinZip and Email still appear on the shortcut menu?

If so go into WinZip | Options | Configuration
System Tab:
Ensure Associate WinZip with Archives is checked
Explorer Enhancements Tab:
-Top 3 checkboxes (Under title "General") should be checked. If they are
checked, then:
uncheck them-click-OK
open the same dialog again-recheck them and click OK.
(It really does work that quickly on my machine.)

HTH
John B.