[dba-Tech] A petition for the development of unmanaged VBandVBA...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Mar 10 08:47:22 CST 2005

Hi Shamil and Mark

Thank you for the wise comments.
However - though I signed - I would be very surprised to see VB.COM
come true ...

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 10-03-2005 14:57:51 >>>

Thank you for you long message. I must say I didn't expect such a "hot"
and
"sharp" reaction when I posted here information about petition :)
I just thought there are a lot of very experienced VB/VBA developers
here
who will be interested to support "VB.COM" inside Visual Studio and who
will
feel relaxed if MS will commit to implement proposed "VB.COM" by thus
saving
their and their customers investments.

And of course I will try to "push" my customers to develop new
projects
using .NET Framework despite the fact that I signed this petition...

Shamil Salakhetdinov
Russia