[dba-Tech] Windows Printer Sharing Question

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:28:31 CST 2005

You aren't using a domain, simply because you've got XP home - it doesn't do
Domains. So you're in a workgroup. I only mentioned a domain as that's what
I've got in front of me and that's what I can see...

Yes, I meant through network neighbourhood, or even just typing \\Hal9001 in
the explorer bar.

No connect option? that's odd... are you logged on as the administrator?

Jon