[dba-Tech] Printers!

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed May 4 06:36:58 CDT 2005

Argh! I reckon that 90% of my problems with printers would be solved if they
all defaulted to paper sizes that are actually in use in the UK... Why don't
they all use A4 as standard? Surely the UK market is big enough that we can
all stand up to HP and say "This is an A4 printer, why must you insist on
putting "Letter" on it?" What is letter sized anyway?

I've worked for various companies here, and all of them use A4 as standard,
and print the occasional piece on A3. That's it. No other sizes... no
Foolscap, Letter, Legal, Executive or Ledger... A4 and A3...

Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest :-)

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291