[dba-Tech] Compromised Internet Explorer?

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:39:25 CDT 2005

John,

As I said in my original message, I did a Repair of the Windows XP
installation from the CD (which, of course, looks to be an
unauthorized copy). Can you answer this one for me: Can Windows XP be
re-installed completely WITHOUT affecting the installed software or
re-formatting the drive? If so, I can try that, too; but I'd think
that a repair would be just about the same thing.

I've got a hankerin' to reformat the drive as NTFS anyway...but can I
get away without doing that and re-install Windows?

Steve Erbach