[dba-Tech] Compromised Internet Explorer?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 5 21:04:01 CDT 2005

You can reinstall XP over XP and if you run the correct options it should
pick up the installed software. But I guess that's not really "completely"
more like an upgrade of zero versions.

You should be able to use Part. Magic or a simial utility to convert FAT32
to NTFS without affecting the OS.

John B.