[dba-Tech] Compromised Internet Explorer?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 5 20:54:57 CDT 2005

Just because it shows up as spyware doesn't mean it is! Many remote contorl
programs will show up as spyware - radmin for example. Also in some
companies they use I-spy type programs when having a difficult employee
problem. I had a local client ask me about installing one for them last
year. Didn't have to go there, just made a few adjustment to the email
set-up for them and they had all they needed. So, don't always take
anti-spyware for an absolute.

John B.