[dba-Tech] File Sharing Problem

chizotz at mchsi.com chizotz at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 26 15:06:59 CDT 2005

Gary,

The permissions can be set at the file level. Is it possible that file has had
the permissions set differently than the rest of the files in the folder?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but that seems the most likely scenario
to me... I just don't see it having anything to do with the orientation of the
image, it's a permissions issue of some sort.

Ron