[dba-Tech] Quick Launch

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 6 17:39:34 CST 2006

AFAIK anything you drag and drop there will work - I tried it with an exe
and an mdb just now and they both worked. Of course the better way to do it
is to make a shortcut and drag that (or copy and paste it) to the
quicklaunch.

If you wanted to programmatically add something, it would have to reference:
C:\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Quick Launch

HTH
John B.