[dba-Tech] My New Piece of Cra...I mean, Printer

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:45:06 CST 2006

It is my opinion that you pretty much get what you pay for with
printers. I got a free dell printer with a laptop I bought a year ago
and have yet to open the box. I would have selected NONE in the
printer option box if they had let me rather then them even shipping
me the thing. Let me look at my Dell Order history and see what model
it is......Mine was a Dell 720 Color printer. Been sitting in my
office closet since August 28, 2005.

I would cut your losses and abandon it.

GK