[dba-Tech] My New Piece of Cra...I mean, Printer

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:59:45 CST 2006

Wow. And you are about to get another free Canon printer for buying
the new camera?  I think you need to start looking at free printers as
a NEGATIVE instead of a positive attribute of a deal. My view of
getting free stuff that I don't realy want is that I already have TOO
MUCH STUFF in my house and I really shouldn't be bringing in more
unless it is something I really really need.

GK