[dba-Tech] VOIP / Vonage

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 10:05:13 CST 2006

Tina,

The client I was talking about to John Bartow most certainly has
wireless broadband:  a laptop with a wireless "G" card in it, a
Linksys wireless router, and a Linksys broadband router with the two
phone ports for the VOIP phones.  One of those ports is for his fax
machine; another goes to a 5-way RJ-11 jack.  He has two cordless
telephones plugged into that 5-way jack.  His DSL modem is plugged
into the broadband router with the two phone ports.  The wireless
router is plugged into the broadband router.  Works champion.

Steve Erbach