[dba-Tech] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: Norton Strip mdbs

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:26:02 CST 2006

On 16/02/06, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> They're under some competitive pressure aren't they?  Stock is about 1/2
> what it was year and a half ago and still selling at 89 times earnings
> (!).
>
> Has anyone abandoned Norton for something better?

Never used Norton (nor will I by choice) but I currently us eTrust
Antivirus from Cumputer Associates. The company I work for is giving
it to us to use at home. So I dumped McAfee for it, and I actually
like it much better.

If I didn't have access to it, I'd be using AVG now.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"