[dba-Tech] Ctrl-Alt-Del

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Wed Feb 22 06:22:37 CST 2006

 "Quiet simply far too many steps to do something so basic, don't you
think?"

Maybe because it a very rare (same may say quite ridiculous) requirement
for a home PC that's not on a domain  ;=)

If your home network gets hacked you've got a hell of a lot more to
worry about than making them hit CTR-ALT-DEL.  Ie - its pointless...

Cheers,