[dba-Tech] I'm Doomed

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Jan 29 09:53:14 CST 2006

I had a patch once called evil Barney.  One of the monsters was replaced
by Barney.  You got to blow him apart over and over.  Had a pre-schooler
at the time and had that dam Barney song going in the house all the
time.  It was a very satisfying patch.

One of the things that keeps the game going for me is that people can
make their own maps.  So there's hundreds of levels and dozens of total
conversions you can download from the Web - some of which are quite
beautiful and creative.

Rocky