[dba-Tech] I'm Doomed

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:03:55 CST 2006

On 1/29/06, Jon Tydda <jon at tydda.plus.com> wrote:
> One of my friends took digital pictures of himself, or more likely just
> scanned some pics in (thinking about it, were digital cameras available in
> 1996?) and put them into the game, so when we played multi-player at
> college, every other player had his face, that was amusing :-)

Back around the time of the Doom's, I remember having our land-line
locked up for about 2-3 hours each day as I dialed into my friend's
computer and we'd "network" over dial-up to play multiplayer.

It's so much easier now-a-days... 50+ people in a normal game.
--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein