[dba-Tech] WorkGroup problem

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Thu Nov 2 17:29:05 CST 2006

Hmmm. Interesting. I think the WXP firewall is enabled on all the XP boxes. I have a router (actually two) so perhaps I don't need the local firewalls?

I'm concerned about external penetration of the network, but within my home every box should be able to do everything. Does that imply that the local firewalls are getting in the way?