[dba-Tech] FW: Re-Installing Access 2000

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 10:28:39 CDT 2006

How depressing! Maybe I'll switch back to OE first. Then uninstall O2K3 and
do the reinstalls in order.  Get my emails and address book and accounts
moved over to OE first.

I recall having some problem with it that drove me to Thunderbird.  Then
Thunderbird quit sending attachments.  So, given that I have to do some
Access<-->Outlook automation from time to time, I thought I'd just get with
the rest of the world and use Outlook.

Rocky