[dba-Tech] FW: Re-Installing Access 2000

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 27 15:15:25 CDT 2006

I did not know that you couldn't install Access 2k without Outlook
installing. If that's the case I'd suggest you look into a trial version of
Outback or some other Outlook backup program. Then backup your Outlook
before installing the O2K. You're going to have to reinstall A2k3 after the
A2k so adding O2k3 to process really won't require much effort if you have a
backup program with which to restore all your settings and files.

Sorry not much help - haven't run into that "ugly" yet ;o)