[dba-Tech] CD burning machine

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Sep 20 14:01:15 CDT 2006

Gary,
Nero can burn to multiple units at once. I'm doing three right now. I
generally burn 10 at a time, at least once a week, so my goal is to have ten
burners that I feed once and am done.

I looked into the units that burn and print CDs automagically but $1500 is a
lot of mula for what I'm doing. Plus supplies for them would probably have
to be specialized so I would imagine the costs for those would go up too.

Repetitive, piece work activities are the type of thing that drives me nuts
so I'm trying to alleviate a drain on my psyche :o)