[dba-Tech] CD burning machine

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 15:10:17 CDT 2006

I see. I didn't know that Nero could do that. I've been experiencing a
lot of CD failures of late - well "a lot" may be stretching it. I have
had exactly 3 fail so far. All home burned music CD's and all with
adheisive labels attached to them. The ones that failed were burned in
2001 and 2002. I was burning about 3 a week for a while there so I
have a pretty large library of my Station KJOS disks. I have been
reurning the ones that have gone bad on my from the playlists and no
longer use adheisive labels on my burned CD's as that seems to be the
main difference between the ones that have failed and the ones that
have not.

Good luck with your megaburner. Let us know if it works out.

GK