[dba-Tech] Blocking read receipts in Outlook 2000

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Apr 4 18:30:10 CDT 2007

> << I was having trouble with an isp --
> << and just wanting to make sure the message << arrived.

Arrived where? In the spam filter? Point being that those receipts are pointless. Just because it arrived, doesn't mean it arrived someplace I will see it. And I appreciate the post saying how to say "never respond" to those requests. They've annoyed me and I've always said no, now I no longer have to do that.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net