[dba-Tech] Blocking read receipts in Outlook 2000

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Wed Apr 4 10:48:52 CDT 2007

Right -- it's been a while since this happened, and I think that's what I
did -- but I got a rude message just the same -- so the rude message, in its
own way told me what I needed to know. :) But, you're right, I don't
remember now what option I choose. I didn't care when it was read, only that
they received it.

Susan H.

Susan,

<< I was having trouble with an isp --
<< and just wanting to make sure the message << arrived.

FYI: Delivery receipts would give you what you want to know.