[dba-Tech] Excel procedure

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 21 12:38:21 CDT 2007

Came across this, this morning in Rod Stephens newsletter
might help

1. New HowTo: Use VBA to generate code to reproduce basic calcualtions
on an Excel worksheet
http://www.vb-helper.com/howto_vba_excel_formulas.html
http://www.vb-helper.com/HowTo/howto_vba_excel_formulas.zip

The example code performs three tasks:

    1. Identify the cells that need calculation
    2. Put the cells in a valid execution order
    3. Generate VBA code to evaluate the cells' values

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.