[dba-Tech] Excel procedure

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sat Apr 21 14:41:02 CDT 2007

Thanks Marty!

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 1:38 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Excel procedure

Came across this, this morning in Rod Stephens newsletter might help

1. New HowTo: Use VBA to generate code to reproduce basic calcualtions on an
Excel worksheet http://www.vb-helper.com/howto_vba_excel_formulas.html
http://www.vb-helper.com/HowTo/howto_vba_excel_formulas.zip

The example code performs three tasks:

    1. Identify the cells that need calculation
    2. Put the cells in a valid execution order
    3. Generate VBA code to evaluate the cells' values

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.