[dba-Tech] The latest AVG anti-virus

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Fri Feb 2 18:20:21 CST 2007

Well, that's interesting. IE downloads it but displays an error. :(

I reinstalled Access today and didn't get rid of the problems I'm having
there -- I'm just toast. :(

Susan H.

Trend Micro's new free RootkitBuster offers the ability to scan for
hidden files, registry entries, processes, drivers and hooked system
service.
 It also includes a cleaning capability for hidden files and registry
entries.
Released a couple of days ago
http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=14

--