[dba-Tech] The latest AVG anti-virus

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 2 20:02:37 CST 2007

Did you try reseting the tollbars
Reset the toolbars in Access 2003
Important If you reset the toolbars in Access 2003 to their original
settings, you may lose the custom changes that are implemented in the
toolbars.
1. Start Access 2003.
2. On the Tools menu, click Customize.
3. On the Toolbars tab, click to select the Menu Bar check box on the
Customize dialog box.
4. Click Reset, and then click OK.
5. Click to select the Database check box, click Reset, and then click OK.
6. Click Close.

See
Menu items are missing after you upgrade from an earlier version of
Microsoft Access to Microsoft Office Access 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833219

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.