[dba-Tech] Mouse quit working...

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:32:45 CST 2007

Maybe delete the hardware definition and then reboot?

Try removing and reinserting the batteries?

Do a full power off and cold boot?

Just some thoughts..... Some of my wireless mice have a reset button
on them someplace too. On the bottom or inside where the battery is?

Good luck getting it going again.

GK