[dba-Tech] Outlook solution

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jan 24 13:28:20 CST 2007

Outlook allows you to save your sent messages in either the sent messages
folder or the folder the message was replied to/forwarded from.

So for instance, all of my mail gets sorted to client folders as it comes
in. If I reply to a message, that reply gets places in the same folder once
sent.

To accommodate have new messages stored in a specific folder you can create
rules that place them in their respective folders. Works just the opposite
of incoming rules.