[dba-Tech] Laptop and Norton

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Jul 7 10:23:56 CDT 2007

Steve,
Have you checked the hardware driver for the DVD under Device Manager?

You should be able to uninstall the device and it should be found and
reinstalled on next boot up (or run the add hardware applet).

If its a matter of having the software to burn DVDs that a different issue.
The manufacturer should have a download area for the software that came with
the computer. Otherwise someone here may be able to email a copy of it to
you if they have the same brand.

John B.