[dba-Tech] FW: Outlook reinstall

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jul 11 12:55:58 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,
Here are two links (the second being more thorough) on how to save all of
your outlook files and settings.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;196492
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.asp

I know - "couldn't there just be a command to backup Outlook data?! Outlook
knows where to look for crying out loud!"

I say it all the time. One of these days I'll have some time and write some
code to do this - yeah right.
 ;o)

Good luck - John B