[dba-Tech] Remote Assistance

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 23 09:32:36 CDT 2007

Rocky,

You can use a program like Go To My PC, which is mostly marketed as a way to
get at your home or office PC while on the road, but also has features to
demo over the web.  You can control if the viewer can just view or has full
control.  If they have full control, you can turn it off instantly while
you're watching your screen.

I've use this, and it worked well.

BOL!
Dan