[dba-Tech] Microsoft Expression Web Free Trial

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun Jun 24 18:44:46 CDT 2007

I knew that FP has seen the end of it's days, so a while back I bought a
copy of Expression Web.

But about a month ago, I started having trouble uploading files to my host.
I couldn't make it work - kept getting an error message about 'can't parse'.
All the info I could find about this error said that I needed to install FP
extensions.  Host said that did that, but still no luck.  Then host said
they recommended not using FP, and since I already had Expression Web, I
went ahead and did that.

Now when I upload things do work.  I don't really believe that the folks at
my web host really know why I couldn't upload before, but I could upgrade so
I did, and it did work out.

Dan