[dba-Tech] Microsoft Expression Web Free Trial

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jun 25 11:01:53 CDT 2007

Hi Dan,
Hmmm, sounds fishy - even with FP 2003 you're not supposed to need FP
extensions unless you use an old FP component(s). I've been having problems
with FP 2003 uploads lately (ever since my host moved my sites to upgraded
servers) so maybe its something else completely. Some days I can just click
"Publish..." and some days I have to send the updated files one by one and
when done click publish to see if missed any. <grrr>