[dba-Tech] Web Site Problem

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Mar 19 12:14:16 CDT 2007

Rocky,
A good  guideline for basic web design - design to the lowest common
denominator. Not all computers will have the fonts you have. You can usually
assume that the standard windows and Mac fonts are installed. If you want to
use a font for stylistic reasons you need to post it in a format that
doesn't require the user to have the font installed. Some examples would be
.jpg, .gif, .png, .pdf, .swf

Send us a link and maybe we can figure out the sound issue.