[dba-Tech] PC problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:53:16 CDT 2007

Got the monitor connection cable screwed in tight?  Maybe unplug it
and reseat it to make sure the connection is good and solid. I always
screw them in but I know a lot of people don't. Might also be worth
pulling the video card and reseating it. Maybe pushing the chips in on
the card itself. I'm thinking it's the cable though.....do both
monitors hook into the same video connection with a splitter? or is
one on VGA and another on DVI? Or seperate video cards?  If they are
the same connection than it must be the cable. If seperate then the
video card itself may be fried. Do you have a different video card you
could swap in temporarlily?

Good luck

GK