[dba-Tech] PC problem

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Mon Mar 19 14:59:50 CDT 2007

It's a dual head card, nVidia GeForce 6800 GT, running a Dell 19" TFT and a
WesEri 19" TFT (no, I never heard of them either, but they were cheap!).
I've checked both connectors, and both DVI-to-Analogue adaptors. Guess the
only thing left is to reseat the card, or find another one.

Thanks Gary :-)

Jon