[dba-Tech] Google News

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sun May 13 12:31:46 CDT 2007

Interesting -- this morning I was at a blog where the subscription
instructions offered Goggle News -- I didn't pursue it, but maybe I should.
I guess they're trying to compete with the RSS readers?

Susan H.

I don't get out much, but I didn't even know there was such a thing as
Google News until it was described in the book I'm reading, "The Google
Story". I went there today and began to customize my page to suit my arcane
interests. I'm just wondering who else uses it and what you think after
you've used it for a while.