[dba-Tech] Google News

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:33:18 CDT 2007

They offer RSS as one way to receive, but their deal is that you get it all
in one page, which you can customize. First thing I did (big surprise) is
create a custom category called Database, then drag it to a prominent
position. Immediately I got five news stories about databases. The lead was
about Red Hat but I'm promiscuous at least as far as OSs are concerned, so I
read it.

A.