[dba-Tech] Outlook - two personal folder icons

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue May 15 19:41:25 CDT 2007

Hi Stuart,
I assumed he tried that as that is what I do every time this happens to me -
so that is definitely good advice if he hasn't tried that yet.

It is the result of importing files and settings and such. I've never read
an exact pinpoint description of how or why it happens but I've run across
it a number of times. A PITA for sure.